2018年6月19日星期二

Mexican customers order two Trailer concrete pumps

Trailer concrete pump is a good helper for every builder. Buy a good concrete pump will not only save you costs, but also increase your work efficiency. Create a very substantial profit for the builders, for which we all love it very much!
Last month, by courtesy of my previous client, I was given to know another client- Mr Daniel, who is a very kind person in his almost 55 years old, he told me that he had a son, his career was from Jewish people in Mexico to contract the buildings, provided houses for residents and provided places for shopping centers. To do this, he needed several trailer concrete pumps. Currently he uses the Schwing, famous brand's trailer concrete pump, but he told me that this brand is basically the second-hand equipment that he uses. This brand new equipment is too expensive to occupy. He is very costly and it is not worthwhile. Although he likes the concrete pump Schwing brand, I prefer to spend less on buying the right equipment. Michael, you can also think this is a joke I gave you, but it is a fact.
I told Mr Daniel that we don't sell products. We don't sell second-hand equipment. We only provide our customers with the best architectural solutions that you build now.
The five-storey shopping mall is now at the foundation facility stage. If you follow the construction plan you mentioned, when our concrete pump arrives at your construction site, The underground parking lot of the building has been modeled. The columns have been tied with steel bars and are ready to be poured. I will send you an application to the company for our initial cooperation--100m pipe and two sets of accessories (usually send 80m pipe and a set of accessories), enough for your construction use, this set of plan prices also give you the most favorable USD26500.00 FOB Qingdao, the customer told me he will consider it, a few days past, Mr Daniel sent me email showed he needed a 150m pipeline and more spare parts, because he will not buy locally in Mexico the wearing parts associated with your machine, if my machine needs to be repaired, it would be very uneconomical for me to spend a long time on buying an accessory. And the price he hopes will be more favorable. 

Every part of the concrete trailer pump has a warranty period, and the important parts are international famous brands, such as Kawasaki main oil pump, Mitsubishi electrical components, Bolsen hydraulic Valves, etc., these parts are strictly test machine before leaving the factory generally do not have problems, and wearing parts such as rubber pads, seals, pipe cards, etc. to send customers two sets of foot To ensure that customers use 5-6 years, and if there is a problem with the machine, if the customers to pay for meal and travel expenses, we will provide technical personnel free to go to field maintenance, I put this truthfully sent messages to Mr Daniel. He responded to me the second week after I sent the email. He said, OK, Michael, I'm going to order 2 sets 40m3/h, but I asked for a 150m pipe. The type of pipe card must be fast type. I hope you can send me more. My budget is USD22000/set;
Obviously, Mr Daniel only paid attention to the concrete output, and did not pay attention to the other key part of the machine - the hydraulic cylinder, and this component also had an important impact on the price. I told the Mr Daniel the price we can design this machine according to the scheme of the small hydraulic cylinder, the working efficiency of the cylinder is lower than that of the bigger one, If you need the bigger cylinder to design this concrete pump, the price can be at USD23500/set. I can apply further to the company for the pipeline and strive to meet Your needs.
after a few days, Mr Daniel responded to me: Michael, As a small and medium-sized builder, we need the strong support from your manufacturers. You see that I ordered you 2 sets trailer concrete pump at a time. I want to try your machines first. I have a lot of projects to do. If your machines are good to use, I swear I will order two more quickly. Give me USD23300/set, if you agree please send me Proforma Invoice, this month I will try to pay the deposit, I hope you can produce the installation and delivery as soon as possible, I need it urgently.
Doing business requires the two parties to make concessio
ns to each other. After the company’s leadership agrees, I had sent Mr Daniel Invoice smoothly, and tidy the accessories as list, for Customer clearance use.

In the process of production and installation, I promptly took pictures for Mr Daniel, and updated the installation process of the concrete pump. When Checked the photos, the guests saw that there was a mixing machines in the background. He said that he was very interested in it. I told him it was the drum mixing with pump machine. It had the double function: mixing and pumping, so that clients do not have to buy a concrete mixer alone, buy this one device can be used, Mr Daniel let me send him specification and quotation, said he would consider using.



Date: 2018/6/9
Writer: Michael Chan
Mobile/WhatsApp: 008615066732025
Taian Minle Machine Manufacture Co., Ltd.

没有评论:

发表评论